Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Hackers Go After X-Ray, MRI Machines for Corporate Espionage
- Panic of 1837 - Wikipedia
- For bloggers: Experiment, Experiment, Experiment
- Mind Control Isn't Sci-Fi Anymore | WIRED: September 13th 2017
- Trump attorney Michael Cohen loaned millions to Ukrainian cab mogul?
- The 'Strongmen Era' is here: by IAN BREMMER
- Polar bear - Wikipedia
- what is it like meeting another intuitive like myself?
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Mt. Baker in Washington still has 16.3 feet at it's upper levels for skiing
All the storms NOT coming to California are instead depositing vast amounts of snow on Mt. Baker. So, even last week they had 17 1/2 feet at upper levels there. This week still they have 16.3 feet at upper levels with a new snow storm coming in right now there in the state of Washington.