The storm clouds that I thought might bring snow to the area yesterday bypassed us but when I woke up this morning and looked out the window there was about 3 to 4 inches of new fallen snow. This was a nice amount because the roads and sidewalks soon melted off because likely they were still above freezing whereas in all the trees and grass and on cars it stayed and on roofs so it made the morning very cheery even though it was 26 degrees Fahrenheit. When I went outside to talk on my cell phone I realized just how cold it was, cold enough to snow more by the look of the clouds above.
I'm watching storms coming down right now from Oregon and Washington that seem to be headed our direction too. Unfortunately they seem to be bypassing 90% of California too but likely will hit parts of Nevada and Utah and Arizona on their way here or Colorado from the looks of them on the weather radar now. We'll see.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment