Sunday, February 18, 2018

To those of you who experience being a Co-Creator with God every day 24 hours a day

I was taught as a Christian Mystic from age 2 or before that I was a Co-Creator with God so I AM.

The basic idea if you are not familiar with this is that whatever you believe is true will manifest if God agrees with your visualization. Sometimes your prayer is your visualization. So, in this way you don't have to say anything to manifest the Will of God wherever you go on Earth or beyond.



There is a new root race beginning that will not die here on earth. They are the future of earth for many reasons.

Here is my prayer for all of you. I give it to you so you might never die and live forever in the heart of God:

"I am healing and expanding healing through God's Love 24 hours a day"

If you wish use this as a mantra or prayer if it works for you.

I experience this presently manifesting 24 hours a day all around the world.

By God's Grace

Note: by Being taught by my parents to do this starting around 2 years of age this works for me and because of this God began living in my body with me by age 15. However, I wouldn't recommend asking God to live in your body through invoking God to live in your body like I did because it is completely overwhelming supernaturally to deal with. It was almost impossible to survive to age 30 like this.

When I invoked God to live with me in my body I was only 15 and did this so I wouldn't die of Childhood Blunt Trauma Epilepsy at the time. When I did this my physical appearance changed within a month and immediately I never had a seizure ever again. And girls started falling in love with God that was living inside my body with me. At first I was jealous of God that they were falling in love with in me. But, I realized that was pretty stupid so I within 6 months just accepted the fact that God and I were one. This has worked ever since.  It could be said that I am married to God and God's healing powers flow through me 24 hours a day ever since this experience at age 15.

By God's Grace

"Thousands and millions of God's Healing Angels fly through me all the time to heal everyone around me"

By God's Grace

This prayer comes to you by the Grace of God Too.

And God Gives you permission to give this prayer if you wish.

If you receive this in gratitude it will be hundreds and thousands of times more powerful.

By God's Grace


No comments: