Friday, May 11, 2018

Atlantean, Lemurian and Mu Consciousness

Today if you want to see Atlantean Consciousness look to the North East coast of the United States and to Europe. This is the closest approximation of Atlantean Consciousness today. Why? Because people who lived in Atlantis often live in these places now. They liked living together then and now because they share certain similar values today. So, they tend to reincarnate there a lot.

If you want to experience Lemurian Consciousness you are most likely to experience it in San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland and Seattle and to a greater or lesser degree everywhere in California, Oregon and Washington. People of Lemurian Consciousness like California, Oregon and Washington especially near the water and the ocean.

If you want to experience Mu Consciousness then go to Hawaii. This is the most similar to Mu Consciousness anywhere on earth that I have found.

These are three definitely very different kinds of consciousness and values of peoples. The most similar together are the Lemurian and Mu consicousness which are more laid back and relaxed in their outlook on life. 

Whereas the more Atlantean Consciousness is more driven and focused in a certain sort of way.

Lemurian Conciousness and Mu Consciousness is more about ideas and how to manifest them into the physical.

Atlantean Consciousness is more about Status and who everyone is in relation to each other. It is more about "How do I classify every person and are they higher or lower than me in status?"

The People of Mu and Lemuria don't care about that at all. All they care about is "How can I manifest Heaven on earth through Technology?"

Each set of values has it's usefulness and problems so learning from each other is important all around the world to make a place worth living in for all on earth.


When Mu Sank because of an Attack from Space which created the "Ring of Fire" and shoved Mu and the "Ring of Fire" Area down further into the oceans and created many of the volcanoes, I was a Lemurian Military officer with my family in (What you now call) California and had my own space ship assigned to me. So, when the concussion happened we knew when the tidal wave (tsunami) would hit us in what you now call California. So, since I was an engineer by training I calculated how high the Tidal Wave (Tsunami)
from the Sinking of Mu would come onto land and how high it would hit into the Sierras. So, I parked my space ship with my family about where Mt. Whitney is now to watch the destruction myself but also to be there to help anyone who might survive in the cities along the coast who could either drive fast enough or were on ships far enough out to sea or who could get into planes to get out of the way of the tsunami caused by Mu Sinking beneath the waves.

However, even someone like myself who had been in many battles on other planets that were colonies of earth was not prepared for what I saw. My wife when she saw the wave first come over the cities along the coast retreated into the ship to cry. Being Battle hardened I watched the whole thing but found myself falling to my knees and throwing up as I saw the bodies and cars and trees at the forefront of the wave climb up to about 7000 feet into the Sierras before it went back down taking all trees with it.

Part of my job later was to drain the San Joaquin and Sacramento Valleys of Seawater. So, I blasted the mountains away which has become the Sacramento River and San Francisco Bay so farming could resume in the Sacramento and San Joaquin Valleys since Mu was gone and most people in Lemuria (California, Oregon and Washington) were dead. However, the climate was different than now and Ice came down into Washington and parts of Oregon then from the last Ice age at that point too.

So, from Washington and parts of Oregon north it was all ice and glaciers and slowly melting back over time at that point.

No comments: