Wednesday, May 9, 2018

I guess I need to go back and try to find more pieces of "Memories" and Arcane

Since this blog first started in 2007 I have written spontaneously often on many different subjects and I also have compiled and quoted a lot too from many different sources worldwide. However, it occurred to me recently that there likely are pieces of stuff that never got over to dragonofcompassion.com because when I write things spontaneously regarding past lives it is a very amazing experience but sometimes I forget within a month of having written that kind of stuff. So, I'm thinking at some point I need to go back to 2007 and work forward and try to compile everything I can find on Arcane, Elohar and Ragna, His Oneness, Celeste Weaver, Ah Ray In, the Galactic Sentience, Silver, Purple Delta 7 and all the rest from past, present or future lifetimes of Jonathan Flow.

Some things are quick ideas and things that come through and some are more involved and some are very muti-dimensional. So, I'm thinking about going back and gathering pieces and ideas from various postings and seeing what I can find. The problem is likely for you the reader that I might not know what is a repeat of what I actually published somewhere else along the way. So, if I publish something you have already read please forgive the doubling (or tripling) up.

Also, if you are looking for something you can also put whole paragraphs or even one sentence into a search engine often and find the whole document. I have done this several times lately successfully even when I didn't know the name of the article from anywhere on earth.

No comments: