Monday, May 14, 2018

Saint Germain wanted you to know that this physically happened to me in 1986 in February in Rewalsar, India




Chapter 4



The Tibetan New Year is called lotsar, pronounced Lo tzar. The time his Feb. 1986 and we are in Rewalsar in Himchal Pradesh ,a state in India. Jonathan is awed by the magic of where he is in a high room in a Tibetan Buddhist monastery in Rewalsar, India. Rewalsar Lake is located at about 5000 feet elevation and up a windey mountain road near the city of Mendi in the Himalayas. All five of his family including himself are here in Rewalsar. They reached Rewalsar by bus from Dharmsala where they had been staying. Two different Lamas and a monk in Dharmsala had directed Jonathan to Rewalsar on different occasions. Jonathan decided it was an important journey to take. Upon arriving with his family there he found lodging at the local Nyingma Temple. The temple or Gonpo. Change the o to a and it becomes Gonpa which is a revered male Buddhist Teacher. Tsopema or Rewlasar as it is called surrounds the Lake of the same name. It is said that Padmasambhava was a renowned Mahasiddha created the Lake while demonstrating his supernatural gifts. Jonathan was told "Mahasiddha" means "A King of God's magic power." For those of you who are not familiar with Tibetan Buddhism I will try not to be too complicated on the subject.

In this story sacred to Tibetan Buddhists and others Padmasambhava was instructing a princess from the Rewalsar area. The year was sometime around 800 A.D. The local King who was the father of Princess Mandhrava thought that Padmasambhava was having his way with Mandhrava However in reality, Padmasambhava was instructing Mandhrava in Buddhist Dharma and moving toward enlightenment. When the king tried to burn Padmasambhava at the stake for having his way with Mandhrava, Padmasambhava turned the burning stake into a lake and then flew several thousand feet up the mountain and melted his foot into a boulder to demonstrate his attainment and enlightenment.

A monk took me to this boulder while I was in Rewalsar.It both looked and vibed authentic. The interesting thing for me was that the melted footprint in the rock was the same size as my vasques cascade hiking boot size 14. Padmasambhava must have been well over 6 feet like myself to have feet that big. I put my boot into the melted rock footprint and laughed. The monk stared at me as my boot was exactly the same size as the melted print. As I turned around after that the sky was violet and violet purple lightning started crashing from the skies along with rain. At this time my family and I were invited to meet a Reknowned Kagyu Lama nearby. He gave us tea as a symbol of our spiritual connection throughout lifetimes. Years later he came to Mt. Shasta and gave friends and family and others a Dzogchen Empowerment, which is a powerful key to enlightenment.

I thanked the Kagyu Lama for his hospitality and then my family and I walked on the trail down to Rewalsar in the purple rain with purple violet lightning crashing all around. I knew somehow I had lived all my life waiting for this amazing day.

When we reached the Nyingma monastery it was raining hard. I sensed what God was calling me to do so I got my rain poncho from my room and did a special Padmasambhava power walk and chant while circling Rewalsar Lake three times. My Tibetan prayer beads(Mala) I held in my right hand during the three times I circled the lake. Padmasambhava in this form is called Dorje Drollo.I am told he is the emanation of Crazy Wisdom otherwise known as Spontaneous Wisdom beyond all Logic. The legend says that Padmasambhava turned his burning stake into Lake Tsopema. The Lake has become sacred to all Tibetan Buddhists and all who Revere Padmasambhava. As I strode and chanted the power mantra revered in this holy place the violet lightning crashed all around me while the purple rain stung my face from the blowing wind. I knew I was with God and his power coursed through my veins. I asked in my heart for health, and for the healing of the human race and of all life upon the earth. I asked for help for my family and all my progeny and my descendants on into the future. Some of the locals looked out from their windows with concern for my being struck with the fierce lightning but God was with me and I was unafraid. However God wanted me was all right. As the Native Americans sometimes still say, "It's a good day to die!" And I add," to God!" I also prayed for a high Kagyu Lama I had recently met for the first time in this life. Too much traveling had made him temporarily ill so I prayed for his health for I sensed we had been friends for thousands of years.

That night in my Nyingma monastery penthouse room I slept on my Tibetan dragon carpet that I had bought in Dharmsala. Everywhere I went I felt safe in my North Face Sleeping Bag on my dragon carpet. That night with the Tibetan drums beating the many monks chanted late into the night a Dorje Drollo Puja. As I went to sleep I realized I was in another world. I could just as easily have been 1000 years ago. Little did I know that I would intersect with thousands of years in the future before the night was through. Before the next day was through I would also touch a culture so deep in the past that it provided many of the foundations of all present religions and philosophies on earth.

Note: The Kagyu Lama who gave myself, my family and about 100 of my friends "Dzgochen" in Mt. Shasta, California when he came to town I met that day in Rewalsar when the sky turned violet and violet lightning crashed all around.

I had asked Saint Germain the day before whether Padmasambhava was one of his incarnations. The Violet Lightning was an emphatic "YES!"

This was one of the most amazing days in my entire life!

Tashi Delek!

(which means) "Good Luck" in Tibetan

No comments: