Friday, May 18, 2018

When Channeling incarnations one has lived in the past present and future

How does one know the truth of what one is receiving?

Often one doesn't at the time.

For example, when I wrote of Arcane I thought I was writing Therapeutic Science Fiction to heal my psychological wounds from having whooping cough and blunt trauma childhood epilepsy respectively at age 2 and then the other at ages 10 to 15 which I grew out of by age 15.

However, it wasn't until I thought I was going to die around age 50 that I realized what I had actually written wasn't fiction at all but a chronicle of past life events of myself and friend souls here on earth and beyond.

So, what I'm saying here is often when you write you aren't evolved enough yet to fully understand the full truth of what you are writing about.

In 1980 I believed in sequential reincarnation where if I was a Roman Centurian at the time of Jesus' being on the Cross I might reincarnate as a Catholic Monk in Rome and then be maybe a monk and a soldier and then I might have been with St. Francis of Asisi as a soldier and then as a monk as a friend. Then I followed his soul to when he was Milarepa in Tibet as a Tibetan Saint and knew him there also. This is the kind of sequential incarnations as a mystical Christian that my parents who were mystical Christian parents who also believed in reincarnation and were vegetarians (lacto ovo vegetarians as I was growing up in California in Los Angeles in the 1950s and 1960s.

So, the quantum jump for me was when I thought I might be dying from September 1998 until may 1999 when I finally found out what was wrong with me after retiring in fall 1998 to try to stay alive and not die. So, in may the doctors realized I had had a heart virus and I realized I was the ONLY one in California in 1998 and 1999 that actually survived a heart virus because most people they find out only through autopsies whether they had a heart virus or not at that time. So, I was the ONLY one I knew of to survive something like this in California at the time then.

But, as I prepared to die I realized the real relationship between a soul and a human body and I realized a soul doesn't ever really live in time and space unless clothed in a human body and that a soul isn't limited the way we perceive our human forms to be.

So, a soul is theoretically capable of living millions of simultaneous lifetimes in the past, present and future all at the same time the way a soul actually operates because it isn't limited the way we perceive things to be when in human forms here on earth.

Once I understood this I had the major enlightenment breakthrough of realizing what i had actually written from 1980 on were past lives of mine and others in the past, present and future of earth which really blew my mind in spiritual evolution and enlightenment at that point.

So, I encourage you to write of your experiences even if you don't know what you are actually writing about at the time. Just like I thought I was just writing healing things for me to read personally to heal my soul and mind from what I had experienced growing up through my 20s.

When I wrote about Arcane I was 32 years old living with my 2nd wife and my son from my 1st marriage and her two kids from her first marriage in Mt. Shasta California.

So, this is where all these kinds of writing first began for me.

So, Good luck in writing healing things for yourself to evolve in enlightenment and healing as a being here on earth and beyond!

By God's Grace

No comments: