Thursday, September 20, 2018

https://thespiritualpath888.blogspot.com/

  https://thespiritualpath888.blogspot.com/ is the address of one of my other websites. I was thinking to day about how it is harder to read "Chapter 12" then "Chapter 12 Continued" then "Chapter 13" then "Chapter 14" and if there is more so on and so on. So, by going to this address it might be more easy to read all of these.
NOTE: If you want to read Chapter 12 and 12 Continued they are in August 2018 here.
also, if you want to read "Memories Chapters 1 through 11 it might be easier (if you haven't already) to read these if I give you the word buttons here too:

I tried creating a word button but Chrome wouldn't let me do that even through Google search for the spiritual path. So, this is the best I can do for now. Eventually when I finish writing enough of these Chapters By God's Grace I will move them all to dragonofcompassion.com where 1 through 11 live now as well as a lot of other stuff I have written over time. I'm not interested that much anymore in editing (even though my wife is interested in editing my works) (but I'll believe it when I see it). She has a master's degree in Business Administration specializing in Non-profits so might be a good editor if she ever gets around to it.  Here are word buttons for 1 through 11 and some others if you are interested.

No comments: