Saturday, September 1, 2018

Memories Chapter 12 Continued

If you were wondering why this has a white background and the previous one has a more yellow background it is because dragonofcompassion.com loads this way and I copied some from there and then the software just stayed with where it was when I added more. None of this was copied from anywhere else because all of it is original from this weeks writing. But, I did bring it over from my other blog at blogger.com called "The Spiritual Path". I haven't used this site much but the Solar Logos said I shouldn't write the
Memories stuff at this site but at "The Spiritual Path" site(at least up to this point) because it would be clearer then. It's one reason why I'm eliminating articles on Politics because it tends to muddle the energy when you deal with politics at a site. I'm having to refine my processes because the world is changing in so many ways. IF you lift your processes into a better place your energy runs better for all things to be helpful to your family and friends more. "It's sort of like 'He who lives by the sword dies by the sword'. Well the problem is words can be swords too. So, even if you are well meaning in any political persuasion (left, right or center) you are still going to be hurting people no matter what you blog about of some political persuasion. So, I'm thinking I want to write about what brings us all together and doesn't kill us all! You know what I mean? Too many forces are trying to divide us as Americans now. I think we need to try to unite us as Americans once again. After all, we are under attack from both Russia and China and other nations as well. United we stand and divided we fall! It's a lot like just before World War II once again. I don't think it will be another bloody war this time though just millions or billions starving to death because of Trade Wars and immigration problems and stuff like that instead.


So, the problems of this century will be almost completely different than the ones we experienced during the 20th century for those of you who still remember that.

Memories Chapter 12 Continued

If you were wondering why I didn't continue with the last Chapter 12 page it was because I wasn't able to leave a word button and continue typing. It kept (eating) the word buttons so I decided to continue in this way.

So, here in 2018 Arcane's son is 30 and his daughter is 28. It's difficult to calculate Arcane's age because he is one of the timeless and ageless saints and is also known as Saint Germain because of this. But generally speaking you would have to say that when you met Arcane in 2018 he might be anywhere between 50 and 4000 years old in real time depending upon what he had been up to before you met him.

In other words (he could have lived literally any length of time (because he travels time a lot in his work) both on this planet and many others. But, he tries to be home every night for his family and can easily do this with the Green Sphere from 1 million years into the future given to him by Meridian (Eridian) and the future Elders of Earth when he first visits Earth as Arcane from New Deva then.

During College Arcane's son, Darcy (no he doesn't like his name) but keeps it for his mother who named him after her Father.

(My first wife named my son Starfire by the way and I said "NO! Star is enough." Then he at times didn't like it especially as a teen but then had friends that were "Forest" and "Sky" for a time so we thought that was interesting that Star and Forest and Sky all hung out together when he was 15 in Mt. Shasta.)

Darcy liked the idea of going to college in France and Germany and Switzerland. So, he started in France to get his bachelor's degree.

Their daughter now 28 here in 2018 is called "Star Rainbow" which is a beautiful name for a girl if you think about it. But, she just goes by Star because her mother always called her "Star Rainbow" when she was little and got tired of hearing that all the time when she did something bad or good.

Growing up mostly traveling the world or in Lahaina and going to private schools was the lot of Both Darcy and Star as they grew up in Lahaina and around the world with their parents as they traveled on business a lot. Sometimes they hired tutors for the two kids when that was more useful depending upon the needs of the hour.

Arcane's routine while the children were growing up was that he would almost always be home from about 5 or 6 pm wherever they were on earth then (or whatever planet they were on or in transit to or from). He would stay at least until 9 or 10 pm wherever they were locally and spend the night whenever he could. This way the kids could grow up counting on their father to be there mostly at night and so could Celeste as well.

Also, it might be important to know that Arcane could travel from literally ANY time or space or planet because of the green sphere which has no problem going instantly to ANY time or space.

So, in between nights with his family Arcane could literally be doing almost anything anywhere in the Galaxy or universe.

One day Arcane decided to take his family to New Deva to meet his parents and his younger self. He couldn't really tell young Arcane about who he was really but his wife Celeste knew. It was hard to know what to tell his children about young Arcane though.

Darcy and Star were about 10 or 12 then and when they first went to New Deva Celeste wanted her to meet Prophetess and her sister Ah Ray IN. Now Strangely enough all three are the same soul in 3 different bodies. So, when Arcane introduced Celeste to Ah Ray In she said, "Sister! It's good to see you, Sister Soul!"

Again when Prophetess her younger sister met Celeste she too knew who Celeste was which was very eerie for Celeste in many ways.

note:

I realized this just creates too many time paradoxes to write of it this way. either there are multiple time lines here or not just one timeline for this all to work. But, of course this kind of thing happens all the time around us all the time because we live on Timeline 2 for example, here on earth and there are at least 3 timelines of Earth right now and I hear that there will be at least 5 within the next 100 to 500 years for earth. The reason this is done is at least one of the time lines can survive any time anomaly or any kind of attack from within or outside of the planet.

But then again Arcane is used to dealing with anomalies of all kinds and correcting them anyway necessary. So, maybe this is the best way to approach all this.

For example, why did Arcane take Celeste back in time on New Deva when he was a boy to meet Prophetess and Ah Ray In? He already knows that Ah Ray IN dies a martyr's death and he rescues her soul to Earth and takes her soul to Meridian to heal her on earth.

He knows that she reincarnates on a planet that doesn't allow religions because she found it difficult to answer people's prayers on New Deva because she was a martyred saint there. So, eventually she called in angels to help her. But, finally realized she didn't want to buy into all this and reincarnated on a non-religious planet where she could still have spiritual gifts but also could define reality separate from any religion as well in any direction she wanted to.

So, what does this all mean? is he going to let Ah Ray In be tortured to death still? Likely yes. Simply because his planet's safety ongoing depends upon both the death of Ah Ray In and his having to leave the planet and become a member of the Galactic Time Guard because her death and his sacrifice as well saved their planet, New Deva.

end note:

Having 3 timelines by the way means in a way that there are 3 separate earths right now. So, theoretically according to Time Law Formulated by the Galactic Time Guard, 2 timelines could fail and earth could be blown up on those two timelines and still the last timeline would still exist and so would earth on that timeline. So, in this sense having multiple timelines insures the survival of the human race on earth on at least 1 timeline. And then if earth continued to exist it then could theoretically have 3 to 5 new timelines ongoing and so on and so on. This is basic Time theory from a Galactic perspective. This is why having multiple timelines on a wilder planet like Earth often becomes necessary at some point or points to prevent extinction of the planet and life wave presently occupying it.

I just realized I needed to demonstrate "infinite Time Lines" because Arcane is both a scientific and Artistic Master of this in his work for the Galactic Time Guard.

There is a reason he is considered a Galactic Saint and Called Saint Germain by many. It is because he unfailingly seems to make the right choices much like Buddha and Jesus did too.
One of his many incarnations also was as Saint Francis of Asisi, founder of the Franciscan brotherhood as well.

So, this will seem illogical but will demonstrate what he is good at.

Note: I"m repeating a section from above so it is less confusing for you as a reader next:
"One day Arcane decided to take his family to New Deva to meet his parents and his younger self. He couldn't really tell young Arcane about who he was really but his wife Celeste knew. It was hard to know what to tell his children about young Arcane though.

Darcy and Star were about 10 or 12 then and when they first went to New Deva Celeste wanted her to meet Prophetess and her sister Ah Ray IN. Now Strangely enough all three are the same soul in 3 different bodies. So, when Arcane introduced Celeste to Ah Ray In she said, "Sister! It's good to see you, Sister Soul!" By the way Darcy and Star were at their grandparents when this meeting happened otherwise Arcane wouldn't have done any of this.

Again when Prophetess her younger sister met Celeste she too knew who Celeste was which was very eerie for Celeste in many ways."

Ah Ray IN said to Arcane: "Why aren't we married in the future since you are betrothed to me?"

Arcane: "As you can see she is a future incarnation of you. Unfortunately you don't survive for us to marry in this present form Ah Ray In".

Ah Ray In Turned ashen and walked away. Prophetess slapped Arcane for hurting her sister in this way and said, "Why did you do that? Why did you reveal a horrific future for her?"

Arcane: "So she could do something else if she wanted to including marrying me at some point. This way she won't go to Isfahel on a diplomatic mission and be tortured to death!"

Prophetess fainted from this information. Now Celeste Slapped Arcane. "What's the matter with you?"

Arcane looked at Celeste after having been slapped by both Celeste and Prophetess. She fell to her knees and cried at this point thinking Arcane was a horrible person!

Arcane bent to his knees after seeing to Prophetess and taking off his jacket to put under her head until she woke up. Now he took care of Celeste who was completely horrified by this situation.

Celeste said, "You are a terrible person to do this! What can be gained by all this?"

Arcane said, "I had to speak the truth to Ah Ray IN. It is required of New Devan Culture. To do less would be a sacrilege. She knew that. That's why she didn't slap me. Prophetess slapped me because I didn't do this with Ah Ray IN alone. But, I had to reply in truth to my betrothed at the present age she is. I owe it to her according to New Devan Cultural norms. Ah Ray IN understood this and walked away.

Celeste: "Oh. I get it now! You are preventing her death by torture? But where does that leave us?

Arcane: "ON  my past timeline Ah Ray IN died. ON my timeline she will stay dead. But I just created a whole new timeline! New Deva now has two timelines. Ah Ray IN understood this when I said it to her and it blew her mind that I would make such a sacrifice for her!"

Celeste: "What does that mean?"

Arcane: "It means she won't die but I still have to leave New Deva! That's what it means. And it means that the present Arcane is on a different timeline than I am on, so if she marries this Arcane it is not me but a duplicate me and that she and he will have to live somewhere else than New Deva."

ON my timeline Ah Ray IN already died and I'm married to you. But on this 2nd New Deva timeline that I just created I'm responsible for making sure New Deva stays free."

Celeste: "What about Tech Noir?"

Arcane: "I'm not sure. Either I prevent his birth entirely so he doesn't kill millions on his planet of Isfahel, OR I remove his soul from his body when I did before. But, I have to do one or the other to protect New Deva."

Celeste: "And the Galactic Time Guard will allow this?"

Arcane: "I'm a Galactically recognized Saint and with that status I'm given (at least for now) Carte Blanche regarding both New Deva and Earth time lines.

Celeste: Doesn't "His Oneness" of Earth have something to say about this on earth?"

Arcane: "Of Course"

Celeste: "Who is the comparable person on New Deva?"

Arcane: "The Oracle of New Deva"

Celeste: "Have you spoken to him?"

Arcane: "We are tied telepathically while I'm on New Deva. Literally anything I'm thinking about doing regarding changing time on New Deva I already have approval for before I do it."

Celeste: "So, you've thought of everything then?"

Arcane: "Hopefully!"

Later Prophetess returned to consciousness and apologized to Arcane for slapping him that way.

Arcane said, "I'm sorry I was forced to respond to Ah Ray In with the truth because of New Devan Mores between Betrothed people."

Prophetess said, "I understand. If you hadn't said it in front of me I would have respected that right."

Arcane nodded. Prophetess went home but Ah Ray In had composed herself and they passed each other as Ah Ray IN returned to Arcane.

Ah Ray IN: "Thank you for saving my life even though what you said was very painful, Arcane.
What does this all mean?"

Arcane: "It means I just created another time line for New Deva different than the one I'm on.
I'm still married to Celeste, your soul in your next incarnation on my timeline. You can still marry Arcane if you want to and I might even be able to arrange on this timeline for both of you to marry and live on New Deva. What happened when you died was I had to separate Tech Noir's soul from his body."

Ah Ray IN: "Isn't that that false prophet on Isfahel or something?"
Arcane: "Yes. he becomes a tyrant and kills millions of people if they don't believe he is God on Isfahel in my timeline."

Ah Ray In: "So, this is a sacrifice to save my life then?"

Arcane: "Yes. Ah Ray IN. Watching you die and taking your soul to earth to heal to Meridian was the most difficult thing I have ever  had to do in this lifetime. It wounded me in a way in which I may never fully recover.

Ah Ray IN: "But you are married to my next incarnation!"

Arcane: "Yes. But that doesn't heal what I had to endure already."

Ah Ray IN: "What will happen to Tech Noir?"

Arcane: "Do you want me to stop him now?"

Ah Ray IN stopped for a moment as she was already a New Devan Planetary Saint and well known.

She said in a few moments: "Stop him now. He's already killing people who don't believe in him."

Arcane: "Shall I prevent his birth?"

Ah Ray IN: "Yes!"

Arcane: "Just a moment!"

The Green sphere appeared. A moment later Arcane returned. He said, "Okay. He will never be born Ah Ray IN. NO one at all will die at his hand now!"

Ah Ray IN said, "How did you prevent his birth?"

Arcane: "I prevented his embryo from attaching properly to the womb of his mother at conception."

Ah Ray In's eyes grew big. She said, "YOU are efficient in a horrifying way Arcane. You have changed and are no longer the priest Scientist you were."

Arcane had tears in his eyes. "Yes. But New Deva and Isfahel are free of Tech Noir, my betrothed.

She looked at him strangely now and said, "I"m betrothed to another Arcane than you it seems because you are married to my next incarnation on your time line, Arcane."

Arcane shuddered at this and nodded his head and embraced Ah Ray IN and they went their separate ways.

He felt a little in shock from what had happened as he walked back to where he and Celeste and the Children were staying. But at least he didn't have to watch Ah Ray In and millions of people die again at Tech Noir's hands on Isfahel so in this sense he knew he had done the right thing for everyone, even Tech Noir because he was kind of a Crazy Hitler kind of figure killing everyone on his home planet. So, the fact that he would never be born was good too. Arcane sighed because these kinds of things were a lot to deal with even for someone like him.

So, as he walked in on his wife and kids playing UNO, a card game from Earth he immediately joined in as a good father and laughed with the rest of them as they played and joked about how different everything was here than on earth. The kids talked about how it was nice to be around other Amphibians where they could openly swim and breathe underwater with and it was okay. They had had their tongues shortened on earth so they were teased a little about this but otherwise they never could speak English right eventually with 9 inch tongues like people had on New Deva.

Eventually the kids were asleep and Celeste and Arcane could find some place private to talk about everything that just happened.

Arcane said to Celeste: "I'm kind of in shock from what happened, Celeste."

Celeste: "I'm not surprised. I'm still a little in shock from it too and I was just a witness to it without all the emotional baggage you are carrying from it still."

Ah Ray In and I said "Goodbye to being betrothed to each other."

Celeste laughed: "Well. I should hope so. You are a married man with children now and since I'm the same soul as Ah Ray In I also remember having this conversation with you now somehow."

Arcane: "How did you feel when you said this to me, Celeste?"

"IN shock like you here now but it was the right thing to do.",Celeste said.

Arcane: "That makes perfect sense."

Arcane: "Are the present Arcane who still lives here and Ah Ray IN going to be okay?"

Celeste: "My memories of them in this time line seem to be okay at least so far."

Arcane: "It's very strange to be giving her up to another version of myself."

Celeste: "He's still exactly like you now Arcane except they won't have your bad experiences. If they have bad experiences it will be in an entirely different context."

Arcane nodded. He was deep in thought about all this.

He started to think about all the consequences of a new Timeline.

He went after Celeste went to sleep to visit personally with His Oneness about all this. Since there were already going to be at least 2 timelines as of 2001 on Earth he thought that adding timeline should be a conversation he should have with his Oneness of Earth.

He visited a time and space where His Oneness had the time to see him in Shambala which is a type of Heaven realm where people don't die who live there which was created during the Time of Lemuria.

His Oneness: "ARcane. It's really good so see you! What brings you here, my friend."

ARcane: "I have a quandary old friend. I wound up creating a new Time Line totally by accident on New Deva."

His Oneness: "That's a lot of responsibility to take on, Arcane. It's true you have the Galactic Status of an Intergalactic Saint to pull this off but it really isn't as easy as it looks. It's the year 2000 and we are less than 1 year away from trying to create a 2nd timeline. I think what you need to do is to discuss the ramifications of all this with the Oracle of your planet, New Deva."

"I telepathically got permission to do this on the spot by the Oracle of New Deva in the moment."
said Arcane.

His Oneness: "But you didn't get permission from the Galactic Sentience for this 2nd timeline for New Deva did you?"

Arcane: "NO. Should I do this next?"

His Oneness: "That's kind of tricky as a question, Arcane."

ARcane: "Why?"

His Oneness: Because The Galactic Sentience may or may not like to have a 2nd timeline at New Deva for whatever the reason."

Arcane: "So Galactically speaking this was a mistake?"

His Oneness said, "Let me speak to him about it on your behalf in a way that won't offend him."

Arcane: "How would you put this?"

His Oneness: "This is how I would put it after looking at your mind pictures which you opened your mind to while we talked."

Arcane: "You and I are Saints, Oneness. I have nothing to hide from you."

His Oneness: "I have had thousands of years to learn to deal with "The Galactic Sentience" in all kinds of situations. I think I can make it work."

Arcane: "I have complete confidence in you, Oneness."

HIs Oneness: "I have about a 80% to 90% success rate at this sort of thing. So, hopefully this will work. I would like you to sit over there while I do this for you, okay?

Arcane said, "Okay. This is the best?"

His Oneness: "Yes."

So, as Arcane sat down in His Oneness's Throne room there was a raised platform that started humming. His Oneness handed glasses to Arcane so he wouldn't go blind when "The Galactic Sentience appeared there in front of them from the Galactic Core.

Soon from likely another time or space and definitely a different place a 13 foot tall blinding image of fire and electricity formed in front of them.

His Oneness and Arcane at this point were both standing and The Galactic Sentience gave Arcane the option to be seated. Arcane took this option.

The Galactic Sentience: "Your Oneness and Arcane. It's wonderful to see you both. What's up?"
As usual the Galactic Sentience got right down to business. Very efficient.

His Oneness: "An accident has happened on New Deva, Sir."

The Galactic Sentience's voice changed a little girding himself for difficult news.

"What kind of Accident Gentlemen?"

His Oneness: "I am here speaking for Arcane because it was an accident he encountered."

The Galactic Sentience: "I can see into both your minds now I know what it is. I appreciate the problem fully now. I think it's okay to leave it as it is at least for now. New Deva now has two timelines. The Oracle of New Deva already told me of the problem. I actually agree with the solution. Preventing a Saint's death is good karma. And Arcane followed her directions and ended Tech Noir before he was born. Good karma. now we just have to watch where he might be born next."

Both His Oneness and Arcane said, "Thank you Sir for your amazing efficiency and kindness."

The Galactic Sentience said, "I"m glad to be of help. You both have served both me and the Galaxy well. Blessings Gentlemen." And disappeared out of the room.

Arcane shuddered. "Is he always that efficient?"

His Oneness: "He's more like a God in his efficiency than anything else. You cannot be so polite that he thinks you are blowing smoke up his nose. If you do that you could be incinerated on the spot."

Arcane: "Do you know of people who have been incinerated?

His Oneness: "Yes."

Arcane felt chills go up his spine and said, "You know, I think any problems like this I'm going to come see you again."

His Oneness laughed.

Arcane said, "I'm a little in shock, Oneness. I think I need to get home to my wife and kids on New Deva."

"How are you getting around time and space?" said His Oneness.

Arcane: Meridian gave me a Green sphere that goes to any time or space instantly.

His Oneness said, "Could you ask him next time you see him if I could have one of these?"

Arcane said,  "Anything Oneness. I cannot guarantee what he will say but I'm pretty sure if one is available he would give it to you as Time Lord of Earth of this era. You just cannot duplicate the technology. What I mean is it is from 1,000,000 years into the future of Earth."

His Oneness: "Of Course. It has to remain as it is. I would have the only one other than you."

HIs Oneness's wheels were turning in his head. "Whoops! Arcane!"

Arcane said "What is it old friend?"

HIs Oneness started laughing. ARcane said "What is it that's so funny?

His Oneness: "You have accidentally created a 3rd timeline, Arcane?"

Arcane: "How?"

"Tech Noir won't be dead on the 2nd timeline. And on the 2nd timeline Tech Noir if left alone is still a problem. But, on the 3rd timeline you created by taking Tech Noir loose from his mother's womb he is gone but not the 2nd."

Arcane had to sit down. He said, "I don't usually create Timelines like this. Usually it's all planned out ahead of time. This was in the spur of the moment."

His Oneness: "Spur of the moment sometimes creates a lot of timelines like this. But , likely this isn't something to involve the Galactic Sentience in any more because after there are two timelines it's pretty much okay when more are created simply because it is about the precedent of the first timeline being allowed."

Arcane: "So, I don't have to embarrass myself in front of the Galactic Sentience then?"

HIs Oneness: "Not usually."

Arcane: "So what should I do?"

His Oneness: "You have to finish the job on the 2nd timeline by taking out Tech Noir again. This way he cannot invite Ah Ray In to Isfahel as a diplomat and then torture her to death."

Arcane: "Understood."

What a revolting development this was! How many times was he going to have to remove the soul of Tech Noir from a body? And what kind of karmic tie was this setting up with Tech Noir regarding all this? This would be the 3rd time he was ending Tech Noir's use of a body on Isfahel.

"AHHH!" screamed Arcane's emotions and mind.

Once again His Oneness laughed out loud.

Arcane: "I feel so stupid!"

HIs Oneness: "You know what Arcane. You have just given me the best gift ever because this is the kind of stuff I'm going through every day almost now trying to keep the human race from going extinct on Earth.

Arcane: "Really?"

HIs Oneness: "Yes. it's really that bad."

Riding back in the green sphere he asked it to give him a little time in transit back to New Deva to think about everything. The removal of Tech Noir's soul should be relatively easy for him at this stage. How would he do this? This would mean likely that Tech Noir would go to sleep one night and the people around him just would notice he wouldn't wake up ever. He was thinking this through of how this could usefully be accomplished when he suddenly arrived in their hotel room underwater on New Deva. it was his favorite underwater hotel there. He got An Air breather room on the surface that connected to the main hotel room underwater for Celeste. The kids loved it because they had never slept underwater before this. So, it was mostly for the kids (and Arcane missed sleeping underwater too surrounded by kelp and other seaweeds moving in the currents with smaller non-dangerous fish swimming around them during the night. Celeste's experience was looking out the windows as the rollers sloshed against her room all night long. But the glass floor showed her her family was all right too and Arcane sort of went between his kids and his wife's room which the kids appreciated because this way they wouldn't feel alone in the water as they hadn't done this kind of thing before.

Celeste was really glad to see him because he arrived just before sunset. They climbed up on the roof terrace to see the sunset while watching the rollers go by. They could hear them hitting the hotel as they went by. The purple sea swallowed the sun in an orange and blue embrace.

Later as Celeste and Arcane got to talking he mentioned that His Oneness wanted a "Green Sphere" if one was available. Celeste thought it over. "Would it be offensive to ask Meridian about this?"

Arcane: "Meridian actually heard the conversation and he said that I had the only one presently in existence allowed to leave Earth in ANY time. He said he would ask the Galactic Sentience if he would be allowed to "duplicate" the Green Sphere. He said that if we duplicate it he likely would give it a Blue aura instead of a Green one so they could be distinguished from each other."

Celeste: "What is it's power source?"

Arcane: "I'm not allowed to know that for a variety of reasons. Likely HIs Oneness would be in the same situation. We can use the device to go to literally anywhere or any time and I can take you anywhere or anytime too but I cannot be allowed to know what it is powered by for many different reasons."

Arcane got a message from His Oneness the next day: "Thanks for my own personal Blue Sphere by the way!"

Arcane smiled and told Celeste about it.

She said, "How could it be duplicated without you bringing the Green Sphere back in order to duplicate it."

Arcane: "I actually have no idea. I just use the technology because Meridian believes it is important."

Celeste: "So was Meridian the first person to designate you as a Galactic Saint?"

Arcane: "NO. Actually it was the Oracle of New Deva and Ah Ray IN who is a New Devan Recognized Saint."

Celeste: "So, only Saints like You and His Oneness would be given the use of such a thing?"

Arcane: "Yes. It is about trust. Only those with an infinite level of Trust are allowed to use something like this."

Celeste: "This was how you defeated Tech Noir originally?" Arcane: "Yes"

Celeste:"Why didn't you just go back in time then and prevent his birth?"

Arcane: "I was young. I didn't know that was possible. Also, I was a Priest Scientist and wouldn't have been allowed to alter time until I wasn't in that Order anymore when I left the planet. So, I did the best I could given the situation and vows I had taken at that time. When Ah Ray IN died one set of vows became Obsolete and then when I had to separate Tech Noir from his soul another set of vows ended and I moved from being a Priest Scientist of New Deva to being a Planetary Hero and then within 6 months I had to leave never to live here again and only to visit BEFORE I became a Planetary hero."

"So, in some ways coming here now with you and Ah Ray In asking why she wasn't married to me allowed me to save her like I wanted to the first time."

Celeste: "Wow! I had no idea at all it was this complicated and convoluted!"

Arcane smiled because talking about all this now was healing him finally after all these years of pain.

Celeste had an interesting thought: She said, "Don't you have storms here on New Deva?"

Arcane: "Oh yes!"

"Then how can this Air breather's room not be destroyed in a storm on the ocean?"

Arcane: "Remember this was mostly an ocean planet with no continents when we came here with just a few islands, almost nothing at all and we had to genetically engineer ourselves for that with gills and everything."

Celeste sounded unsure: "Yes?"

Arcane: "Well. Everything was designed as a result not from Earth to sea but from undersea first. So, we don't think like people of earth at all. Though we can breathe air we still love breathing underwater too. Our Sea Scouts live underwater sometimes still for weeks or months at a time learning survival skills like in ancient times.

Celeste: "That all sounds interesting but how does that answer my question?"

Arcane: "Well. I was getting to that. It's that this Air breather's room is built waterproof for when it is taken underwater during the storms."

Celeste: "Actually that makes sense because the currents would be less strong underwater because of resistance during a storm. It likely would be the most dangerous within 10 feet of the surface of the waters."

Arcane: "Yes. The Air breather's room is built like a boat so it can be either sailed ashore in smaller storms or sunk into the ocean in larger storms. But, in the largest storms of all it could be taken out of the water onto dry land because when you get rollers and white caps too bit here like from 15 to 35 to 40 feet it gets too close to the bottom this close to shore. So, it could either be towed out to sea or taken up onto the shore in some kinds of weather events. It's more like a boat in some ways than anything else. It's built to float but also to sink but also to be taken out of the water if need be too. It's a complete luxury built for tourist air breathers who are our relatives from places more similar to earth.

Celeste: "IF they sink it how long before it is dry when their raise it for an air breather to stay in?"

Arcane: "I'm not sure but likely they don't rent it for a day or two after it was submerged."

Celeste thought about all this. She wondered what else she didn't know about Arcane and his interesting Culture!

"As you have noticed the underwater rooms are more like nets that give privacy to whoever is inside but are still permeable so water can travel through the net walls except where there are entrances or doors and the like."

Celeste: "When I wore the Scuba Tanks I took a tour with the kids so they would feel safer. Don't you worry about them staying down there sometimes because they don't have much experience with this?"

Arcane: "No. Because the Net designs are well thought out to be strong and nothing we presently know of can get through them that is big and Sea Dragons don't come this close to shore."

Celeste: "Sea Dragons?"

Arcane smiled: "Haven't we spoken about them yet?"

Celeste shook her head.

Arcane said, "Well. I'm only the 2nd one to be named Arcane. The first one was an adept like me that sacrificed his life so his civilization here could continue."
Celeste: "So it was a really great honor to be given this name then?"

Arcane: "It was seen by the Oracle of New Deva that I would also be a Planet Saver so I was given this name and then trained by him personally as a child and growing up a lot too."

Celeste: "That's why you have this telepathic connection with him then?"

Arcane: "Yes."

Celeste: "So you were seen as someone special which is why you were betrothed to Ah Ray In the Saint".

Arcane: "Yes. We were to have children so we would make more saints and Planet Savers for the future."

Celeste: "So, were people disappointed?".

Arcane: "No. Because without me New Deva wouldn't be free on my timeline. So, I"m seen as a Planet Saver Hero and the Oracle of New Deva eventually and also Meridian said I would also be a Planet Saver on Earth too. That's why I was sent there and met you and the rest is history.

Note: Celeste speaks of "wondering what else she doesn't know about Arcane's interesting culture" (he came from) but it's also true she was once Ah Ray In and Also as a soul, her sister
Prophetess as well. So one might think one would remember all that? But, it's sort of like when I go to Scotland to Edinburgh Castle and to the Tower of London in England I can remember 2 or 3 lifetimes both places. However, it's the feeling I remember of feeling sort of trapped within vows and promises I didn't really want to make at the time and longing for freedom like I now have living in America present day that makes the biggest impression on me. So, Celeste likely would have a similar experience of feeling somewhat comfortable being on New Deva while still experiencing the kind of adventure of discovery that one might in traveling to a place inhabited by one's ancestors where one might experience memories whether they be genetic or past life memories being there or both. end note.

Here are the word buttons to Chapter 13 and Chapter 14. I finally realized you needed this to be more helpful.













No comments: