Saturday, October 6, 2018

when an article goes viral

It is often interesting to watch, especially if it is one of yours. My most continuously viral article of all time appears presently to be this one. This one gets about 1000 visits per week on average which has been somewhat continuous since 2014. I have one now that gets about 1500 average visits per week too but it is more recent I believe. It is from 2016 and it is called: "the ultra lethal drones of the future". The first one I compiled myself and the 2nd one I believe I just quoted. But, either way it is interesting how much traffic both these articles get for years now from all over the world. The word button below originally took me about 6 to 12 hours in research to compile and another hour of time quoting and compiling it into HTML.

No comments: