It is often interesting to watch, especially if it is one of yours. My most continuously viral article of all time appears presently to be this one. This one gets about 1000 visits per week on average which has been somewhat continuous since 2014. I have one now that gets about 1500 average visits per week too but it is more recent I believe. It is from 2016 and it is called: "the ultra lethal drones of the future". The first one I compiled myself and the 2nd one I believe I just quoted. But, either way it is interesting how much traffic both these articles get for years now from all over the world. The word button below originally took me about 6 to 12 hours in research to compile and another hour of time quoting and compiling it into HTML.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
No comments:
Post a Comment