Sunday, November 10, 2019

Talked to most amazing psychic I have ever met today

She is now 92 but 40 or 50 years ago she was married to someone in the CIA.

I can remember when my mother asked her to counsel me when I was first suicidal as she was also a member of our church then in 1969 when I was 21. She took me to her home and brought down angels for me to see from heaven realms because she was like me in that I could also see angels since I was 2 years of age. What I realized from this experience was that I didn't have to kill myself to get out of this horrible place here on earth and that instead I could live with the angels here on earth in my own heaven realm. So, that is what I set out to do instead of killing myself at that point. It wasn't always easy to create this scenario in my life but I started with running my energy in such a way that babies wouldn't cry when I came into the room. If you are centered and prayerful and mellow then babies aren't scared of you and then angels can also be around you.

It's true that Archangels can deal with any situation but that just means they are like "God's Police force" and use their swords of flame on people to return their karma when it becomes excessive in a negative way. So, really what is happening with Archangels is an instant return of karma that often kills evil people in the first place or gives them a stroke or heart attack and then they are no longer functional here on earth whether they are physically still alive or not.

This actually happens all the time every day all over the earth by the way.

But, most angels are not set up to be soldiers and are more like doctors or nurses or helpers in various ways or counselors trying to help people have positive growth experiences as souls here on earth.

That's what most angels are about if they are not "God's Police" in action. But, all angels will call in Archangels if they are needed in ANY situation just like people here on earth would get on the phone and call the police or the national guard to solve whatever problems might arise.

No comments: