Monday, November 11, 2019

Yahoo is trying to take over my site?

If you click on this you can see what I'm talking about. Whether this is Yahoo doing this or their software or their AI doing this still my site is being blocked unless you are techie enough to overcome this problem you won't be able to visit my site from this link if you notice. Why would Yahoo do this to bloggers? Because it isn't just me this would happen to but every blogger who wants have links to yahoo worldwide. So, this is a big problem for bloggers worldwide because of this.
Trying to end other points of view worldwide seems to be the object of this type of behavior of larger companies like Yahoo, Facebook and Google and others.

https://intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/2019/


Note: As of Monday November 11th 2019 this problem seems to have been corrected as of 7:37pm  Pacific time.

No comments: