Friday, May 19, 2023

Having a successful website (regarding how many people visit your website) is as much art as it is science

 Starting around 2011 I was advocating Crowd Sourcing using Geiger counters people personally bought in order to protect them from the radiation leak and meltdown at Fukushima Nuclear power plant. I also was trying to make people aware that one of the meltdowns was plutonium from nuclear weapons that were being reprocessed there too with a half life of 25,000 years. So, I wanted people to know that that particular meltdown of the 3 that happened then would be radiating that area for 25,000 to 50,000 years in an unending way. Because nuclear weapons grade plutonium has a much longer half life than what most people use in nuclear power plants that isn't weapons grade. So, the ocean fish especially around Fukushima Nuclear power plant is going to be radiating the waters of the ocean there for 25,000 to 50,000 years. So, you might not want to be catching and eating fish from this location during this time period.

Because I was conscientious in this people started taking this site more seriously as a problem solving site for their lives worldwide so my readership doubled, tripled and quadrupled. In other words my site became more and more viral over time from 2011 until 2017 when I received over 100,000 visits to my site per month that year.

The point I'm trying to make here is the more helpful you are to people in what they need to survive their lives psychologically, spiritually and physically the more readership your websites will tend to have over time.

By God's Grace

Whereas now I have kept this site and kept blogging here more for my own spiritual and humanistic discipline since 2018 when I started having more serious health issues. I find that blogging helps me to understand my problems and the problems of the world around me as I do research more and more to find out new and interesting things about this world and yours. So, when I can I share insights that will help you survive in all ways better in your lives.

By God's Grace

No comments: