Monday, October 2, 2023

Many people use my site as a research site simply because I have news from 2007 up to the present

 For example, it is my belief that some of my articles in the top ten are from research done by students worldwide (since this is a worldwide site) and goes wherever Google Goes worldwide. Here are some of the latest articles people are researching with worldwide. The reason for this is many of these articles go back to 2014 or before which makes me think these are articles being researched worldwide for whatever the reason right now.j

The most recent of these articles are "A Longer History of the Internet", the article on the Nile and the Amazon,  and the Hunter Biden Article.

All the rest go back at least  9 or 10 years so this is why I think people are doing research worldwide for high school and college papers with some of this information worldwide. These are the top   10 articles being visited at this site during this month or week or however this automatic programming does it. My daughter originally programmed this so I don't have to do anything ever regarding the top 10 you see at my site at the top of articles being read.

Let's say you wanted to know what was going on in 2007. If you actually click on 2007 when this site began you immediately can see. So, immediately you can see what people were thinking more in 2007. This is just the first four article in December of 2007 which is the easiest for me to access on the spur of the moment.

 

By the way I presently believe Ecocide (or my way of describing this would be) ecological mass suicide of  humanity will take out (one way or another) 7 out of 8  of the number of people presently alive here on earth. in other words as a profiler and intuitive it is obvious we will be lucky to have 1 billion people left alive in 2100 AD about 77 years from now. In other words a baby born today will watch 7 billion people die here on earth from Global Climate changes alone.

Mass migrations will include billions of people from areas wiped out by Drought or flooding or fires. So, finding a place where you can stay and people will let you stay there might be paramount this century that won't be destroyed by fire, or flood or drought or heat or cold. But, cold might not be the worst thing for people to deal with. I would say winds over 100 miles per hour to 300 miles per hour are the worst thing people will actually deal with where they need to have an underground shelter that they build in their back yard or under their house to survive what is coming worldwide.

 


No comments: