Saturday, December 29, 2007

Suplementing your mileage with hydrogen

Suplementing your mileage with hydrogen.

http://www.hydrogen-pro.com/

I tried this during the early 1980's simply by taking a plastic jar filled with water and putting two electrodes in it direct from my car battery. At the time I was driving a 1976 Toyota long bed truck. since I was only using about 1 inch of bare copper at the end of each wire it didn't make very much hydrogen or oxygen. I fed the gas directly into my Air Cleaner that fed to my carburetor through a plastic tube about 1/2 inch to 1 inch in diameter. Since I didn't notice enough of a difference in my mileage I stopped doing it within a month or so.

However, I just found a site that does this that supposedly has perfected it. Now, I'm not sure it is exactly legal to modify ones car or truck this way at this point. However, if everyone starts doing this to lessen their dependence on oil, starting with small farmers and people living in the country and then it catching on and the right way to do it moving word of mouth to the city then I don't think anyone will be able to stop everyone saving a whole lot of money on fuel.

I can't vouch for the site because I haven't tried it yet but I probably will in a month or so after the holiday bills are paid. This is the site.

http://www.hydrogen-pro.com/

I hope it works for you. There isn't a lot of danger if people are already working on their cars regularly. One must realize that off one electrode comes hydrogen and off the other one comes oxygen. You might not want to be breathing hydrogen and oxygen accelerates combustion. So since you aren't storing hydrogen or oxygen there really isn't much danger at all as long as you are just directly feeding the hydrogen and oxygen directly into your air cleaner which will then feed the gases into your carburetor or fuel injection system.

Probably the most important thing if you are going to install this on your car, or truck is that you must turn it off whenever you stop your car or what could happen is that it would continue to make oxygen and hydrogen and it could become a fire hazard. Also your battery could die. However, if you connect your wiring directly to your ignition system so that like the spark plugs, it only ignites when the engine is running you would eliminate any problems and the whole thing would be relatively safe. However, I would check the distilled water level every so often to see how fast it goes down as it turns into hydrogen and oxygen. I think this will be the future for most people on earth if they have enough water to burn. After combustion the byproduct is water vapor.

Another thing, you need to use distilled water so your electrical elements won't get clogged with metals and minerals in the water. You could also increase as much as your 12 volt battery and alternator will allow the amount of electrodes generating hydrogen and oxygen to further increase mileage. However, be careful and try not to breathe the hydrogen coming off the electrodes. Also, the oxygen might be in a different form because of electrolysis than would be good for you to breathe as well. I don't know for sure. This is all relatively experimental like an experimental race car or plane. So be careful. Take it to your mechanic if your are worried. He probably would like to do this to his car too.

No comments: