Nuclear Questions? Though I'm very grateful we aren't going to war with Iran any time soon as many people on earth are also, I still have a burning question to ask everyone.
Why should Iran develop nuclear weapons if it can buy the plans from North Korea or steal nuclear weapons from Pakistan in an unguarded moment? After all, it is common knowledge that it already has missiles that can go from 800 to 1800 miles right now in its stockpile of weapons.
What is really going on with this admission by the Bush administration probably has more to do with a new Presidential administration coming in soon than anything else. Also, it is only polite for each President to tie up his political affairs so he doesn't visit upon the next president or presidents his affairs and baggage. This leaves the next President free to go in his or her own directions as much as possible.
This is the real beauty of our form of government. It never really gets stale because it keeps changing and adapting with the times we live in.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- How He lives without money
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- A Longer History of the Internet
- The Admiral (2014)
- 3D printing Wikipedia- full article
- Russia taking Crimea is like Saddam Hussein taking Kuwait
- Aerodynamics: It took a long time for man to emulate the lift that birds wings had by copying their design
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment