In the above article it talks about a Black hole killing a Galaxy. However, as a soul traveler who has been to the core of this Galaxy I would say that what we are witnessing is a species mating. We are unfamiliar with lifeforms this big. However, that doesn't mean they don't exist.
For example,if one views Galaxies as being like jellyfish on the Cosmic ocean of Space then such a thing at least theoretically becomes possible.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- 2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami - Wikipedia: 6 years and 1 month ago: 15,894 deaths over 8,000 injured or missing
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- what was my favorite science experiment in School?
- (no title)
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Links to most read articles as of March 25th 2021 Thursday
- What did the last 50 years of Soul Travel Teach me?
- Links to most read articles as of March 29th 2021 Monday