In the above article it talks about a Black hole killing a Galaxy. However, as a soul traveler who has been to the core of this Galaxy I would say that what we are witnessing is a species mating. We are unfamiliar with lifeforms this big. However, that doesn't mean they don't exist.
For example,if one views Galaxies as being like jellyfish on the Cosmic ocean of Space then such a thing at least theoretically becomes possible.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265