Philosophy. It is sometimes defined as:the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge,reality and existence. If you have read much of what I write it is based upon almost 60 years of my personal studies into the fundamental nature of Knowledge, reality and existence. For me, the path of a free thinker is the only path that actually allows me a conscience where I can actually be at peace about myself, my life and how I have lived it and how I will live my life. Being a free thinker scares many people because they don't know where it will lead. However, none of us really knows where our lives will lead, do we? All we really have is the precious moment we are living right now. The future isn't here yet and the past is Gone!
Someone might say to me. How can you say that? I say that because experience has taught me if I always listen to what other people say I would have been dead at least 100 times or more already. The only reason I'm alive today is that I have listened to my intuition, common sense and instinct. And I have watched countless people not do that either go crazy or die in multiple kinds of ways through their mistakes in judgement over the years.
If you aren't brave enough to forge your own direct relationship with the universe, with God or whatever you want to call (HIM, HER, The Being) then you don't really have a life anyway!You'll just be a slave to someone else's ideas and never really individuate the way that God and life intended.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement