50-50. Please read yahoo article if interested.
Even before I read this above yahoo article I had picked up as a precognitive psychic that there is a 50-50 chance that someone, either Bin Laden's group, Iran or some other terrorist organization will get a hold of a nuclear warhead. Strangely enough, Bin Laden is not the one who would use it first if this happened. He would simply blackmail all the world powers for money and for a place to set up his philosophy in a country and might turn out to be a lot like Arafat in time. The most dangerous people actually to get a nuclear weapon would be Iran. Because of a variety of factors they would actually use nuclear weapons because of a wide variety of factors. Most of these factors have to do with the relationship of Iran with Israel and the relationship of Iran with Saudi Arabia. So I would advise all countries that don't want to have nuclear weapons in Iranian or Islamic terrorist hands to be very vigilant during the next 2 years in regard to Pakistan.
Also, unfortunately, up to 25% of people in the Pakistani military whether they speak of it or not are leaning toward Taliban or even Bin Laden's ideology so this is a factor in all this. The biggest problem: As the country riots, who is minding the store?
The main reason I'm writing this is that as a life long precognitive psychic I have found over and over and over again that if I write or talk about what I pick up psychically then often the bad things I see don't happen and time is changed to a better one!
When I don't talk or write about what I see, 80% of the time I watch the bad thing happen. Because of these odds writing about something actually creates a better outcome for life on earth!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Armour Thyroid medicine
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Wikipedia: Cyberwarfare
- Wikipedia on the best 9 military drones in the world: one articles opinion
- Russia’s Strength Is Its Weakness
- Smart killer robots: China’s military future could rest on artificial intelligence
- REVIEW 9 best military drones in the world
- List of cyberattacks as of July 12th 2018