Saturday, December 15, 2007

What Happens to Israel?

What Happens to Israel? Please read if interested.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071215/
ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_us_iran

When I read this article I looked at it as a precognitive psychic and this is what I came up with.

I will try to view all this pragmatically as I can give a more useful result this way.

At some level or levels of U.S. and World Government it has obviously de facto been decided that the cost of maintaining Israel intact any longer by the rest of the free world has become cost prohibitive. Therefore, the next Yom Kipper War that happens when Israel is attacked could be Israel's last or close to the end.

Global world politic is conspiring against the continued existence of Israel. I think most westerners want Israel to continue to exist. However, they will not do this if it means bankrupting all their nations. This includes the United States, European Union and the United Nations. What was a good idea after World War II might be ending some time this century because it has become a bridge too far!

No comments: