Rumors of Censorship.First of all I'd like to say that I don't think I will be censored simply because I don't believe that 12-21-12 is a doomsday. Rather I believe it to be the birth of the Second Coming. I believe just like the Natal Star and the Wise Men came to Jesus' birth that he will be born again possibly on this date in a human body on earth.
Since the Governments of the world are worried about a mass panic on this date because it is the end of the Mayan Calendar and does result in a once every 26,000 year alignment not only of all the planets but of the entire Galaxy many astronomers and Seismologists, and Oceanographers are worried. And I would agree that it is possible that there could be at the very least earthquakes around this time. However, I see it not just and an end to a cycle but also as the beginning of a new one.
Because of this we might see the many worldwide sites dedicated in part or full to a better understanding of 12-21-12 shut down or interfered with. Governments aren't really worried about rational people like you and I. They are worried about those less educated people and possibly less disciplined in their approach to life. So it would be less people who use computers that they would worry about and more people who tend naturally to be more superstitious and use less technology and are less well educated and scientific in their approach to life. Here is the most interesting site still available on the subject that I have found so far.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Elohar: Aged 9
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits