The Leisure to Practice. What is the Leisure to Practice? I have thought about this a lot. I can tell you what it is to me but then I'd like to say what it might be for you.
For me, personally, the Leisure to Practice means that I don't have to worry about working at a job and struggling day after day to just pay the bills to not drown in them one day. It means that I can set my own schedule on my own biorythms and I can tune into my precognitions and dreams and I can pray and meditate as often and whenever or wherever I like without my thoughts being forced toward the next buck I have to make to survive and to support my family. That is what it means to me.
It also means that I am moving toward always being in the right place at the right time for the maximum benefit both physically, monetarily, emotionally, and spiritually for all beings in the universe. It means that I am perfecting spontaneous accomplishment of the same sort Jesus and Buddha lived. So it means to me that I am on the path of a compassionate siddha and moving toward Mahasiddha as quickly and as efficiently and as compassionately as possible for the benefit of myself and all being in the universe.That, is what the Leisure to Practice Is to me.
However, after thinking about this a lot since I have had leisure to practice for at least 10 years now, leisure to practice for you might be something entirely different. It might be just having the time and money to visit your kids or parents on an extended visit. It might be visiting Rome, Italy or Dharmsala, India or wherever your heart is drawing you. It could be any constructive use of your time, even if it is daydreaming or inventing new books, stories for children, gardening, hiking, playing music or listening to it. In other words leisure to practice might be the most wonderful series of days, weeks, months and/or years thus far in your life!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Elohar: Aged 9
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits