Brent surged 4.8 percent and West Texas Intermediate climbed for a fifth day. Saudi Arabia led a coalition of 10 Sunni-ruled nations in airstrikes against Shiite Houthi positions after an appeal from Yemen’s President Abdurabuh Mansur Hadi. The 10 countries produced about 21 million barrels of oil a day in October, or 22 percent of global supplies, according to Energy Information Administration data.
end quote from:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- Elohar when she was 9 which would be around 7000 AD on the first timeline: (We are now on Timeline 2)
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- GM president: Electric cars won't go mainstream until we fix these problems
- Oghuzes, Pechenegs, Bashkirs, and Khazars: Wikipedia
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265