Brent surged 4.8 percent and West Texas Intermediate climbed for a fifth day. Saudi Arabia led a coalition of 10 Sunni-ruled nations in airstrikes against Shiite Houthi positions after an appeal from Yemen’s President Abdurabuh Mansur Hadi. The 10 countries produced about 21 million barrels of oil a day in October, or 22 percent of global supplies, according to Energy Information Administration data.
end quote from:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265