Monday, March 30, 2015

If you tend to know things before they happen:

I was going to call this article:"If you are a precognitive psychic" but then realized many might not know this name for it if they haven't studied enough.

I told my daughter who knows things before they happen too about what I had seen when I looked forward in time for this trip to Mt. Shasta.

When I described what I had seen she said, "I never travel through a black tube when I travel forward in time to see if something is safe to do."

I said, "This is the first black tube of this kind I've ever seen in my life. So, I wasn't familiar with what I was looking at."

She said, "If you go through a black tube it is never a good outcome."

I said, "That isn't what I got. What I got was that this trip could not be good but it could be neutral or bad."

I was amazed just how aware my daughter was and realized in some ways at least this time my daughter had surpassed my expertise.

Looking back now would I travel north having seen this black tube the day I left? No way. I almost died traveling through that day with a black tube.

But, I felt wonderful that morning even though I had had a shingles shot two days previous. One of the things I also realized is that by having a shingles shot likely I will never get shingles. So, it is possible that because I avoided death, pain or maiming by having this shot that might have meant I needed to have this near death experience to expiate the karma of not dying or getting maimed from a shingles shot saving my life and health.

However, this trip I see presently as Neutral rather than bad. If this hadn't happened to me I wouldn't have been forced to take better care of myself. It was a very primal and completely non-distracting experience.

What I'm saying here is basically I wasn't taking good enough care of myself and too involved in my family and friends lives and not enough thinking about what I needed physically to stay alive and to prosper.

So, in this sense it was good even though it was such a horrific experience I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

So, the best part of this has been the "Vision Quest" aspect to this where I discovered myself and how much I want to be alive not just for others but also for myself.

Because in the end if you don't want to be alive for yourself too you won't be.

And if you don't want enough to be alive for yourself all the good things you want to do for others you won't be able to because you will be dead before your time.

No comments: