The firing squad has been Utah's most-used form of capital punishment. Of the 49 executions held in the state since the 1850s 40 were by firing squad.
However, drug companies have taken a stand about not giving medicines or chemicals to make lethal injections. So, drug companies have taken a stand against being a party to lethal injections. As a result many states are having to resort to Hanging, firing squads, or gas chambers or Electric chairs because of this. For example many east coast states revert to electric chairs when they cannot get the right drugs and chemicals for lethal injections. This is why states have been botching so many lethal injections as they try to create concoctions that work when they can't get the right chemicals or drugs.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265