I didn't really want Morphine in the emergency room because I was a little scared of potential hallucinations that are a common side effect with morphine. However, since I was throwing up a lot while there the best IV pain killer was morphine. I noticed only a little hallucinations but only when my eyes were closed and then I saw things like all the pictures (several thousand of them) on my Iphone enclosed in a picture frame. I found this interesting to look at because it took my mind away from my pain while it went into me through an emergency room IV. So, for me at least, hallucinations weren't a problem because I didn't see anything scary but only my pictures and other interesting stuff.
However, each person is going to have a different experience if they are given a morphine IV in an emergency room.
The nurse also said I was high on oxygen too. However, I think it was mostly the morphine. And by being on oxygen it was much less painful to breathe at a higher altitude than I was used to.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- Poll: 31% of Republicans want a different presidential nominee in …