My Emergency Room Doctor recommended Tylenol because I was nauseas at the time and I needed something that would take away my pain enough to be able to sleep so I could get better once I had been released from the emergency room. So, the way I have been doing this is with one 500mg extra strength tylenol every 6 hours. This way I stay way below the 4000mg which may be dangerous to your health within any 24 hour period and this only takes me to 2000mg per day(4 500mg tablets).
I'm getting better slowly doing this just hanging out in my hotel room and sleeping mostly to get better. My friends brought me Pedialyte to keep my electrolytes up and Chicken broth because these things and water are the only things I'm allowed for now until further progress is made
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265