Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Senator: Zoom Deceived Users Over Its Security Claims
- Designating "Self driving Cars" as being "Fully Autonomous" will create a more dangerous outcome for riders in these cars: Why?
- Biden says he sees no evidence cyberattack is under control
- All Face Creams including Sun Block now have Nanotechnology in them
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- Castor oil- Wikipedia
- 'Why aren't they home?': Lake Tahoe struggles to keep winter vacationers at bay
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
50 years since I graduated High School?
My wife was mentioning to me that next year will be 50 years since I graduated High School in May of 1966 in Santa Fe, New Mexico. This doesn't seem possible. I had been mentioning how a movie I was looking at a little called "Stagecoach" just now was made in 1986 and how that was already 30 years ago. That just doesn't seem right. It seems like 1986 should be 10 or 20 years ago and 1966 should only be 30 years ago at most but nope already right now if you graduated high school in 1965 the year before me you are now in your 50th anniversary of either High School or college if you graduated that year.