Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
50 years since I graduated High School?
My wife was mentioning to me that next year will be 50 years since I graduated High School in May of 1966 in Santa Fe, New Mexico. This doesn't seem possible. I had been mentioning how a movie I was looking at a little called "Stagecoach" just now was made in 1986 and how that was already 30 years ago. That just doesn't seem right. It seems like 1986 should be 10 or 20 years ago and 1966 should only be 30 years ago at most but nope already right now if you graduated high school in 1965 the year before me you are now in your 50th anniversary of either High School or college if you graduated that year.