That is entirely up to you what you believe. However, I would caution you to use the scientific method wherever possible in relation to your beliefs in God. Because Faith is a really good thing. However, if you stand at the edge of a cliff and have faith that you will fly and then you jump off that cliff, you likely won't fly you will just drop to your death and die.
However, if you stand on that same cliff attached to a parachute, paraglider or hang glider and jump off and know how to operate any of those devices you might live.
So, faith is great but faith also needs to be based upon something that has worked for people in the past. Having faith is great if it actually works for you but please if you are going to go jumping off real or metaphorical cliffs make sure you have a parachute, paraglider or hang glider (metaphorical or otherwise) so you can survive the fall and not just die.
Faith is great but it needs to be based upon something useful and real to be useful to you in the long run of your family and your friends and your life or death and the life or death of your children.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Top U.S. Officials Warn of ‘Our Pearl Harbor’; Deaths in Country May Be Undercounted
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home