I don't know what to call the top flowers they are very small and only about 1/2 inch to one inch long but they grow a lot here along with little golden flowers. I think they came out in February and the Purple Iris in the bottom photo is a wild one that grows in the forests here too. The Iris photo I took less than an hour ago and the top one within the last month. Both are taken with an Iphone 5S
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!