Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- Elohar when she was 9 which would be around 7000 AD on the first timeline: (We are now on Timeline 2)
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- GM president: Electric cars won't go mainstream until we fix these problems
- Oghuzes, Pechenegs, Bashkirs, and Khazars: Wikipedia
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Drought makes the air very dry
Whether it is along the California coast or anywhere between there and Mt. Shasta or south to San Diego don't underestimate just how dry the air is almost like a desert at times (which the southern inland part of the state actually is) Death Valley and the Mojave desert. Also, though places like Arizona are mostly desert my son who hadn't been to Arizona before about 5 years ago remarked that the area up by Flagstaff was completely unexpected to him with much more life and trees, for example, on your way towards the "Grand Canyon". Of course I think that Flagstaff is also at around 7100 feet around the same altitude as Santa Fe, New Mexico and Colorado Springs in Colorado too. Then you have Denver which is about 5000 feet high too.