When I write of my experiences it might be important to note I am in my late 60s so I have a wealth of International experiences that allow me to think and say what I do. However, if you have not had as international a life as I have had (or you might have had an even more international life than I have had) then it might be difficult to understand at times what I'm talking about.
So, no matter the subject just understand this is my experience. You may or may not agree with me and I expect that because if you agreed with me without sharing some of my experiences that might not be realistic.
So, though I am sharing what I have learned and experienced in this lifetime I'm not expecting you to agree with my assessments. If you look at my life as a modern Day Marco Polo exploring the world and the universe around me that might be best. What I have discovered during my life might be useful to you or it might not depending upon your present interests and past experiences in your own lives.
So, though I share freely my ideas and experiences with all of you I also realize we have all had different experiences in our lives so each of us are going to have our different reactions to things we are exposed to as well.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling