There is a picture here of the crash site itself. However, the ground is frozen because of the altitude so people likely would need to use crampons and other such things like Ice Axes to gain enough traction on this type of frozen terrain to be able to walk and climb and to be safe so the rescuers aren't injured or die too.
However, I could find no way to create a word button for this site because I found the picture at Google Images and went to the site through Google images.
If you are interested in pictures regarding this I put in "plane crash in swiss alps killing 150" into Google images and came up with at least 50 images related to this crash in one way or another.
Also, it is supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow and any bodies or body parts there would be frozen by now and separating them from snow or ice or ground might be difficult and looks like it cannot proceed at all because of snow storms and visibility by helicopters until the day after tomorrow.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!