crash/one-german... CachedOne of the pilots on the German plane that crashed in the French Alps, killing all 150 people onboard, left the cockpit and was unable to return before the plane went ...
article-3012053/Pilot-doomed...BREAKING NEWS: Pilot of doomed Flight 4U 9525 jet was 'locked out of cockpit minutes before crash and tried to smash door down', black box recorder reveals
germanwings-pilot-locked...Mar 25, 2015 · One of the pilots of the Germanwings flight that crashed in the French Alps may have been locked out of the cockpit, a senior military official involved in ...
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
One of the pilots locked out of the cockpit before the crash
Since 9-11 only whoever is in the cockpit can open the door. So, the cockpit is usually open until the pilots prepare for takeoff and when they prepare it is locked. This is standard procedure in passenger airplanes around the world now. However, one of the pilots was locked out and when he banged on the door to get back in he was not let in. Whether that was because the pilot was unconscious or even asleep or another option might be true too. However, the 2nd pilot was never let back into the cockpit before the crash.