Monday, March 23, 2015

2012 (2009)

  1. www.imdb.com/title/tt1190080   Cached
    Directed by Roland Emmerich. With John Cusack, Amanda Peet, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Thandie Newton. A frustrated writer struggles to keep his family alive when a series of ...
    I was channel surfing the other day and saw that 2012 was running on an HD channel so I pushed the DVR record button to record it so I could watch a little later. I also have a DVD of it but I find I like the more immediate DVR access better these days. So, I watched about 10 minutes of it and thought more about this very entertaining adventure and thrills galore movie.
    The Russian that John Cusack had worked for before the California coast went into the ocean the previous hours or day before and he are talking. John Cusack playing his character asks the Russian Billionaire what he paid for his seats on the Great Ships. He said, "I paid 1 billion Euro per ticket."
    I was wondering if the world will ever come to this where people have to pay 1 billion dollars or Euros or something else to get on a boat or ship on the oceans or to the stars to survive whatever is happening here then?
    It made me think about what must have happened on the Asteroid planet out past Mars when the nuclear war there caused the planet to start coming apart. I wrote some about my past life memory of when I was a small child when I was in another incarnation there when this happened. I was one of those children in the Military in a space ship under the sea at that time the size of an Aircraft Carrier so I survived along with my mother because of this. But, 99% of the people on what some now call "Maldek" did not survive. When a Soviet Probe reached the Asteroid belt it tested the area and concluded the Asteroid belt had once been a planet destroyed by a nuclear war. We here have at least 50% of the genetics of our ancestors from Maldek now. 
    If you want to read about what my experiences were in another lifetime there here they are in the following word button:

No comments: