In the last article which is a reprint from 2011 I tried to re-introduce the article and to give you the word button to read it more easily. Sometimes when I "reprint" and article the software at Blogger.com causes it to reduce in width and to get narrow which I find irritating. However, I also realize they want to conserve data files so they don't become unmanageable. So, what I usually do is to give you a word button so you can read this in it's original more easily readable format. Since I couldn't seem to do this in the last article here is the word button to read this more easily:
The Gopher People
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Ballard's work with the I AM Movement is considered a predecessor to the current new age movement.
- Finalists Win Big Laughs in The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards – LOOK
- Israelis mourn on the anniversary of the Oct. 7 as Palestinians grapple with war it sparked
- Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In (from wikipedia)
- Writing to save the world
- Hurricane Simon pounds resorts and vulnerable towns along Mexico's Pacific coast
- For Example, this is Dolly Parton's Wikipedia Site in French
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment