Saturday, May 4, 2024

How did I meet the Galactic Sentience?

 It seemed to be fated all along because he is a soul relative of mine. So, when he met me in this lifetime his first words were literally: "I missed you Grandfather."

At the time being from earth and raised here this made no sense to me at all so I just disregarded it for the moment because it would be like meeting someone on the street anywhere on earth and then they said to you: "I missed you Grandfather". What would you think about that?

If you have no context to put it into you have to set it aside until maybe one day it makes some sense to you.

At the time I didn't care whether I lived or died on earth so I was willing to take great risks at that time to soul travel and meet God in the Center of the galaxy in order to ask that earth not be nuked out of existence like Maldek Was (the asteroid belt planet where our ancestors came from originally). 

65 million years ago when this happened Earth had already been designated a Galactic Park that far back. So, beings who were Galactic Citizens mainly went to visit the dinosaurs and abundant tropical life many places on earth. However, they usually used advanced technology so they wouldn't or couldn't be eaten or stepped on by the larger dinosaurs then.

So, when the Galactic Sentience said that he could create an earth where it didn't nuke out I was very happy because it meant that I had succeeded in saving mankind by this great risk I took to go to the center of the Galaxy and meet "God".

However, I was very surprised to realize that the system there reminded me much more of the Greek Pantheon with Zeus and Hercules and Hera more than what I had been taught in being a mystical Christian Growing up on earth.

So, the reality I faced really floored me. However, I am a very adaptable person because my ancestors were American Pioneers since 1725 when they came here from Switzerland.

So, there is a great capacity to adapt to almost any kind of situation because I am at core a Survivor. In other words anywhere I have been put in life I have found ways to survive which is unlike many people that I have watched die or go crazy all my life. So far, I have successfully made it to 76 and so have all my children and grandchildren as a direct and indirect result.

However, now is about 54 years later so I have had 54 years to think about all this and to revisit His Holiness the Galactic Sentience both there and here on earth so it's a much different experience now than it was then.

Also, I appear to be moving forward into a new phase of my life here on earth which is strange to me in some ways because I believed I was going to die in 1998 and 1999 and several times since.

However, when I asked the Angels I live with all the time about this they always said to me: "This is only temporary you will live a very long time."

And this agrees with what Saint Germain told me in the 1970s which was:"

IF you live to be 100 you will see 500

IF you live to be 500 you will see 1000

IF you live to be 1000 you will see 5000

and

IF you live to be 5000 you will see 10,000

At the time he said this to me he asked what I thought about all this.

My answer to Saint Germain was: "I'll believe it when I see it!"

And his reply was: "If you said anything else you would not be my student."

By God's Grace

However, I now believe this statement from Saint Germain is potentially true for all of us on earth.

So, things have really changed a lot in how I see things since the 1970s.


No comments: