Saturday, May 4, 2024

If you are interested in Reading about how the 2nd timeline was created it sort of begins with Arcane coming to earth in Earth's future

 Then he meets Meridian (Eridian) and they have an affinity as friends through time and space and beyond. (IN other words they are the same soul in two bodies from two different places so Meridian is the first to recognize this since he has been waiting a long time for Arcane to arrive from New Deva.

So, the beginning of the 2nd timeline that began on earth on September 11th 2001 actually began when Arcane (Saint Germain) and Meridian met in our future in North Carolina under the earth near the town of Boone, North Carolina. Also, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi placed his meditation center there because he sensed this too about Meridian and Saint Germain I realized while I was there on a spiritual retreat several years ago with my wife and oldest biological daughter. I was also taken to see the biggest quartz crystal I had ever seen in my life while there too in a retreat center which was amazing too and helped me remember that this was where Arcane was initiated by Meridian to be able to save New Deva and Isfahel from Tech Noir.

If you are interested in reading about Arcane's lifetime as Saint Germain over thousands of years this might be a good place to start. You will also meet Elohar and Ragna and His Oneness from Lemuria as well as The Galactic Sentience as well while reading all of this. 

I left Purple Delta 7 there above Memories where Arcane first comes to earth and (Accidentally?) meets Meridian because she is a physical protector of this Galaxy even though she wasn't born until this century. However, through time travel she has already lived 5 million years while self evolving from a clone of Silver's mind. Silver was born in 2000 AD so he would be 24 years old right now. How does all this work?

I don't fully understand it all myself. However, I know that reading what I have written will help you navigate your future and help you survive through time and space.

By God's Grace

 

No comments: