Monday, September 2, 2024

Amoxicillin?

 Amoxicillin is one of the antibiotics useful in dealing with going to the dentist.

Because I had a heart virus which could have been caused by getting my teeth cleaned at the dentists (every time you have your teeth cleaned you have about 1 chance in a thousand of getting a heart virus and dying from it). Though I cannot be 100% sure this is how I got mine, never the less somehow by God's Grace I survived this even when likely over 90% of the people die of a heart virus like I had in 1998 and 1999 when I was forced to retire or to die at that time. Only by retiring at age 50 in 1998 am I still alive at all here in 2024 at age 76.) What appears to happen is that a particle of food gets into your blood stream from your teeth cleaning and this causes as a result people to get a heart virus and sometimes to die. I only survived this by God's Grace.

So, because of all this I keep amoxicillin on hand for visiting the dentist now and I take one any time I visit the dentists now. So, luckily I had some on hand this last weekend.

I noticed that I was getting brown gunk like thick sputum coming from my sinuses or from a tooth that maybe might need a root canal or to be pulled. However, because it was a Saturday and not a work day I couldn't really get a dentists appointment last Saturday on 3 day weekend. So, my wife recommended I start taking amoxicillin antibiotic and this seemed for the time being to work as my sputum changed color from brown gunk to a very light colored yellow instead so I knew I was making progress and likely wouldn't end up in the hospital or something with a serious sinus infection. A few years ago in the winter I did have a serious sinus infection for the first time in my life and had an MRI and they were afraid then that the sinus infection could go into my brain and that I might die. However, through treatment they figured out during my MRI of my sinuses I survived this too By God's Grace and am still alive today as a direct result.

So, I'm just sharing this so you know to have amoxicillin around for dental emergencies and potentially sinus infections too because I might be dealing with one or both things right now and tomorrow I likely will go to the dentist to have x-rays to know better what is happening and going to have to happen.

By God's Grace

No comments: