Sunday, September 15, 2024

The problem with anthropomorphising anything is that it's sort of like creating Mickey Mouse like Walt Disney did

 

verb: anthropomorphise
attribute human characteristics or behavior to (a god, animal, or object).
"people's tendency to anthropomorphize their dogs"
 
So, when I write about beings who literally are Stars in the Galaxies eating energy who pre-existed all Galaxies as a species you know there are some problems in doing this because we have a very limited context as human beings in which we function in.
 
Even when I soul traveled to the Galactic Core and looked out on the Black hole there that I was near to then I think these beings including the Galactic Sentience helped my mind cope with what I was experiencing by making them seem human to me then because they knew I didn't remember being one of the Creators and their relative anymore because I was retired Creator.
 
So, when I write of the Creators it's important to realize I am anthropomorphising a lot in order to write this for you. However, it wouldn't make any sense at all to you if I didn't do this.
 
I think the Soul Travelers from Greece who visited Zeus in the center of the galaxy did the same thing and also the Scandinavians who soul traveled to the Galactic Core to Visit Odin and Thor did the same thing.
 
We all had to anthropomophise what we were experiencing there in order for it to make any sense at all to human beings here on earth.
 
By God's Grace

No comments: