Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Why did I ask that I not remember the UFO Experiences in June of 1974 until I was old?

My life was still pretty difficult then. I had just married and we had a new baby and we were just starting our life then in Mt. Shasta. And even then my wife and I broke up in 1977 just three years after this and I was a single father with a 3 year old son because my wife then really wasn't suited to be a full time mother. However, for me, it gave me a reason to live my life for my son and then for my other two biological children that were born one in the late 80s and one in the mid 90s. 

So, when I remembered finally all this after the 2nd timeline began in 2001 I was able to cope with all this better because I had been forced to retire to stay alive in 1998. The angels in my life have helped me stay alive so I could share all this with you so you could better understand what is going on in our galaxy and what Stars and suns actually are and what a galaxy actually is too. 

By God's Grace

No comments: