Tuesday, July 3, 2012

6th Day of Organic raw Vegan Juice Diet

I'm still okay. Yesterday I found myself a little scared for some reason. I think the main reason is the human mind on one level cannot believe that one can live on this kind of diet and be so energetic and healthy but one is energetic and healthy while losing weight. For example, I have lost around 25 to 30 pounds or more since last Thursday while feeling very energized and healthy all the while. (However, I am almost 6 foot 5 and a really good and healthy strong weight for me would be between 200 to 225 pounds. So for me, I'm used to gaining or losing 25 pounds in a weekend before I was 40 to 45.) Sometimes, it is a little scary because there is just so much change going on physically and psychologically so you have to be both intelligent and brave I guess to do this. But as more and more people do this and extend their lives by 20, 30, 40 or even 50 years I think a whole lot of us blogging about this "Miracle Cure" as long as people have a blood test about every week or so from their doctor this actually works just like a miracle in how it can change your life and health ongoing for the better.

I think it would be very hard to start this diet on a Monday, however, if you are going to work or school 5 days a week. It would be much better to start on a Friday night after work or school so you have the time to adapt to this diet before going to work or school on Monday morning. And your priority would likely have to be work or school over your diet to some degree. However, here are some tricks to stay on your Organic raw Vegan Juice Diet:

First if you feel spacey or odd at work or school take a break and eat an avocado. This will tend to center you more. Or another way to keep on this diet is to go to a Jamba Juice and get a fruit smoothie made for you with soy protein shots. This mostly is so you can stay on this diet during the week or in school. I think as long as whatever you eat is organic, and vegetable or fruit in nature you will find a way to stay on this diet once you are committed to it. In my case my doctor told me to lose weight or I would move into High Blood pressure problems for the first time in my life at age 64. So my commitment is to myself and so I can be there for my family ongoing in good mental and physical health hopefully to 100 or more.

Drink your Vegetables

If you haven't read the other articles I have written since I started this organic Raw Vegan Juice fast since last Thursday I think through "Drink your Vegetables" above you will find buttons that slowly take you back there. Or you can simply look to the right side for "The Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead Diet" which I believe was the first in this series of articles on losing weight and increasing your good health at the same time. It was in late june last week so you would have to click on June to find it. Maybe it's easier just to click on "Drink your vegetables above and work your way backwards through the articles that way.

No comments: