Pictures of Squaw Valley Ski resort Yesterday Sund...
I had taken several hundred photos in the last month or two that I wanted to download to one of my computers. I was very frustrated because I couldn't update my itunes software enough on that older macbook pro to be able to any longer download photos from my iphone. But, when I returned and used my newer computer which is a newer macbook pro (a 15 inch screen) so I can see it better and have more clarity with it in general I was able to download all photos and I sighed a sigh of relief.
At the top here I put an article where I put a few photos of Squaw Valley that I took on Sunday when I took the main Gondola which looked to be able to carry 30 to 60 people at full capacity up to ski, snowboard or see the sights and go to the restaurant at 8200 feet at the top of the Gondola ride there at Squaw Valley.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go