I suppose trying to convert this concept to a western world mindset if you imagined the Dragon being something like Archangel Michael and his band of Archangels protecting holy ones so they could be like Jesus, or Buddha or even Maitreya Buddha which I personally see as a combination of being both like Jesus and Buddha at the same time as he manifests maybe this would explain the purpose of a Dragon in this spiritual context.
The Dragon is both leader and protector of the "Innocent Ones" who are kind and who lead beings to enlightenment. The Dragon in this sense is a "Holy Warrior" Protecting the Holy pearls from the swine who are ignorant and don't yet know any better yet. Another concept might be "Wrathful Grandfather or Grandmother in a protector context of a Saint who is their grandson or Grand Daughter.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars