I suppose trying to convert this concept to a western world mindset if you imagined the Dragon being something like Archangel Michael and his band of Archangels protecting holy ones so they could be like Jesus, or Buddha or even Maitreya Buddha which I personally see as a combination of being both like Jesus and Buddha at the same time as he manifests maybe this would explain the purpose of a Dragon in this spiritual context.
The Dragon is both leader and protector of the "Innocent Ones" who are kind and who lead beings to enlightenment. The Dragon in this sense is a "Holy Warrior" Protecting the Holy pearls from the swine who are ignorant and don't yet know any better yet. Another concept might be "Wrathful Grandfather or Grandmother in a protector context of a Saint who is their grandson or Grand Daughter.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- List of barons in the peerages of Britain and Ireland
- Global stocks tumble anew amid bond yield pressure
- What is "Goldilocks Trade?"
- Cathars of France
- Crowdsourcing - Wikipedia
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- Crowdsourcing terms
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur