I suppose trying to convert this concept to a western world mindset if you imagined the Dragon being something like Archangel Michael and his band of Archangels protecting holy ones so they could be like Jesus, or Buddha or even Maitreya Buddha which I personally see as a combination of being both like Jesus and Buddha at the same time as he manifests maybe this would explain the purpose of a Dragon in this spiritual context.
The Dragon is both leader and protector of the "Innocent Ones" who are kind and who lead beings to enlightenment. The Dragon in this sense is a "Holy Warrior" Protecting the Holy pearls from the swine who are ignorant and don't yet know any better yet. Another concept might be "Wrathful Grandfather or Grandmother in a protector context of a Saint who is their grandson or Grand Daughter.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)