Friday, August 31, 2018

Decided to write Chapter 12 for Memories

Memories is a compilation of writings that began on Mt. Shasta around the summer of 1980. Most of "Memories" was written (up until now) between 1980 and 2001. I cannot say any of this is fiction at this point. Because I have realized it is a legendary form of past, present and future lives of myself and others.

But, I didn't know this until 1998 and 1999 when I thought I likely was dying of a heart virus and was forced to retire for 8 months time (or I could just die) like most other people with heart viruses did in that era then.

But, By the Grace of God I didn't die and instead as a prepared for death realized that I hadn't written actually therapeutic science fiction as I had thought but instead had written actual things that had happened to my soul in the past, present and future....

You might say: "But how can you know what you do in the future as a soul?"

The answer to this is that a soul isn't resident in time. It might be resident in a human body you are wearing right now but it is NOT resident in time. This is just the nature of a soul I found.

So, a soul (because of this) is capable of living in all times and spaces in the same instant and does through bodies it can choose to incarnate into.

Why would a soul choose to do this?

If a soul lives billions of years or more, and the only thing really that kills a soul is boredom then living in a human body or other type of sophisticated body where mortality is present, makes that soul value "Being alive" instead of getting bored. When this happens it revitalizes the soul for future lives and actions. When I discovered this I was completely amazed. The nature of a soul is much much more than I ever dreamed before I was 50. It is beyond most people's imagination.

This is when I realized my writings were incredibly important to share. Because once you realize you have already lived in the past, present and future, the nature of your soul is revealed on multiple if not infinite levels of awareness.

People often get caught up in petty lives which on one level is ridiculous to a soul. It is to understand the infinite nature of a soul that I have published my writings this way.

By God's Grace

No comments: