Friday, August 31, 2018

The Solar Logos

The Solar Logos wanted me to share with something he showed me this week. At first I was in shock and didn't know what to make of it.

He said, "Go into the sun and sit in the throne you rode into the center of the Galaxy when you were young." So, I did.

But, I was completely unprepared for what I found in the center of the Galaxy. The Galactic Center looked a lot like some kind of war had taken place there and that everything I saw before was burned to a crisp.

Then I wondered what that meant.

One of the explanations given to me is that the Creators are all incarnated right now as humans on earth with me. This was completely unexpected a lot like in 2011 when my daughter asked me  where the "Golden City" was that I had seen in 1970 on Mt. Shasta when I nearly froze to death then in a blizzard and white out. And then suddenly I realized the Golden City was at Bunny Flats where we were skiing right then.

This was a similar experience that was completely unexpected and also left me in a state of shock to try to cope with the changes of wondering what it all means?

So, suffice it to say you don't have to soul Travel to the Galactic core to meet with the Creators of the Galaxy there because they are all pretty much here on Earth in human forms right now.

By God's Grace

No comments: