Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Either liberal or conservative by itself doesn't work


Note: This was done using enhanced Dictation on an Macbook pro that I bought recently. I would say it is about 80% to 90% successful but, some prepositions and small words especially didn't get done right in the dictation I realized so I apologize for any slight misinterpretations you might have while reading this:

I was raised conservative Republican libertarian. However as I grew up through my teen years I began to see that this only worked if you were quite intelligent or very intelligent able bodied and also white in the 1960s in College starting in 1966 when I was 18. So in college I began to meet liberal people and found their ideas important to. A liberal is basically into human rights more than republicans in general. Even though I also must say that a moderate Republican is more like a moderate democrat than you might think. So when Nixon had Watergate I was done with the Republican Party completely after that. This happened to Hillary Clinton as well and she worked with the Congress to impeach Nixon at that time. So at first I became a Democrat but then realized I was too different than Democrats in regard to some issues even though I believed in human rights. So eventually I became an independent because my views encompass some republican views and some democratic views about life. So from my point of view everyone should be entitled to food, clothing and shelter worldwide just as a basic right of being alive. However practically speaking this could not work without regulated birth control worldwide. So I'm talking about an ideal scenario rather than the practical scenario unless you have real birth control instituted worldwide and enforced. Also because people are the way they are and because I myself had experiences where people tried to kill me as a child, I believe every adult who is sane on earth should I have the right to buy or be given a firearm to protect themselves. They should either be able to buy wherever they are on earth a pistol or rifle to protect themselves and their families and they should be able to buy ammunition for that weapon to protect themselves and their families and friends.

So here you have my most liberal point of view that everyone should ideally have to be entitled to food, shelter and clothing and you have my most conservative point of view which is that all sane adults on earth should be entitled to own a pistol or rifle to protect themselves and their families from harm. My most liberal point of view separates me from most Republicans and my most conservative point of view separates me from most Democrats.

But my point of view is that a completely libertarian conservative Republican point of view doesn't work for the poor and disabled both mentally and physically. And the liberal part of view doesn't work in regard to business or actually getting things done on a practical level so you need both for life to actually work for people in any kind of successful way. So the real problem becomes  in caring for the poor and middle-class while still allowing businesses to function and successful ways for entrepreneurs to create new businesses that are successful in the country you're living in. So this becomes the ongoing struggle in our government between Democrats and Republicans. However like I said before moderate Democrats are not that different from moderate Republicans. The biggest difference is between liberal Democrats in the most conservative Republicans.

No comments: