Saturday, March 25, 2017

Build an ideal Woman?

In the 1960s I wanted to design the perfect robot woman for a companion. This is sort of laughable to my now but then my ideal was to build one for myself because I found women sort of "Frustrating" in the early 1960s because we aren't where we are here today now at all.

So, though I was always dating someone, because I was a church going mystical Christian I was "being a gentleman" (until I was 21) years of age and decided I wasn't going to date anyone who wasn't going to "put out" but that is an entirely different story about Flower children and the Summer of Love and the "Viet Nam War" and Love ins and all that". But, suffice it to say that my idea was to avoid all the frustration by "Building" an ideal companion.

So, this is how I first went to college to become a computer programmer and computer operator. It was only a few years of study that convinced me I was about 50 years too soon for this. But now, this is possible. But, I don't care about all this anymore because I'm 68 and have kids and now a grandson as well.

However, what I was looking for is basically possible if you are either rich enough to design something like this or are working for a tech company with an unlimited budget.

So, the PURPLE DELTA 7 I write about is now possible but won't be at the level I write about until around 2035 or after (unless she is a self-designing, always evolving robot who can also travel time like Purple Delta 7.

Here is one of the stites where I write about purple delta 7
She is actually starts out as a clone of Silver's mind which I also find interesting. So, while I'm studying about Artificial Neural nets I think immediately about Purple Delta 7. If you want to read about how she started, look into
IF you start reading at chapter 5  at 2035 you begin to see how he created Purple Delta 7 while trying to actually do something else. It's like most things in life where you invent something sort of by accident during the process of inventing something else.

Also did you watch "AIDA" in Agents of Shield this last season? This also helps enlighten people about creating something like this as well.




No comments: