Thursday, March 30, 2017

If you are poor, you are 7 times more likely to get rich in Canada than in the U.S.

Why is this?

There are two basic reasons for this.

The first is that a college education in Canada is much less expensive there than here in the U.S.

And the 2nd major reason is that you will never die of a preventable illness or go bankrupt like in the U.S. because of a serious accident or illness there either.

So, these are the two major factors that allow a poor man or woman there to not die from an accident or illness (or be laid up without funds and go bankrupt from it for years either).

And if you multiply this throughout ones family and friends (because you have to consider this in regard to getting wealthy).

For example, when I was 18 I started at Glendale College but because at that time I was a creationist in transition from how I was raised it took me 3 years to deal with the theory of evolution so I could be comfortable in college so I dropped out when I took a social science Class and telepathically realized kids in my class believed in evolution over Creationism. So, I dropped out and got a job working in Hollywood at a Travel publications company. But then my mother needed an operation so my father and mother asked me to work another year before going back to college to pay for my mother's operation because we didn't have health insurance even though my father owned an Electrical Contracting Business.

So, by the end of this I had worked about 2 years time so I didn't get to go back to college until I was around 20 and even then I was going mostly at night because I was working part or full time because I got used to having a lot more money by then in my pocket so I could travel 400 miles often on weekends in my car with friends or family throughout southern California and the Sierras and into Arizona.

So, because my mother needed and operation and I was a Good Son who helped my parents I wound up going to college a lot but not getting the degrees I likely should have because I got used to working and making money instead of being in college full time.

But, still by my late 40s all this didn't matter because I had become financially well situated anyway. However, if I had somehow been able to get 1, 2, or eve 3 degrees starting by 22 or 27 or so I could have been rich by 30.

So, I guess it only matter if getting rich is the most important thing to you.

The other side of this is how many rich young people have gone splat in their Ferrarris or experimental planes at around 200 mph?

Many young people who get rich to soon cannot handle it and die young too.

So, maybe the way my life went is the key to getting married, having kids, traveling around the world, etc. so my life was the way it should have been?

Anyway, this is still a fact that if you are a Canadian citizen and poor you have 7 times the likelihood of becoming rich than any American Citizen because of the lower cost of education and good healthcare in Canada.

No comments: