Wednesday, March 29, 2017

If you use "Enhanced Dictation" you need to correct any errors or you won't remember what the errors are

Here's the problem I'm running into. If I dictate something original often if I don't correct any errors immediately then I might forget what I actually was talking about in specific detail later. If, however, you are quoting from another source. This is an entirely different problem but if you have another written or verbal source recorded often you might recover the details and correct them.

I haven't yet tried taking a DVR of something and having "Enhanced Dictation" making text from that. But, I suppose this also could be done too. However, if this was an interview you would have to later go in and separate who was saying what in that interview so the reader didn't get too confused.

Also, I suppose it also would be possible once it is in text to take it to Google Translate and then have the robotic translator convert it into another language and then have that read into a microphone and record it in another language for any friends or relatives you have that cannot understand English. So, I think now Google Translate can go into about 100 languages or so from English and either all or most of these languages can be read by the robot translator verbally into a recording device or live for your friends or relatives.


No comments: